Monday, November 5, 2012

When Heroes Cry

This one goes to all the heroes out there..

Here's to my hero
He's always been there
He's always been strong
He's always been fair

Here's to my hero
For when im in need
At times they say no
He will do the deed

Here's to my hero
He gets through the rough
When things dont work through
He'll work cause he's tough

What happens to heroes
When weakness is met
From hero to zero
And luck is in debt

What happens to heroes
When you see them shed tears
The villains are against him
Alone, he faces his fears

I love my poor hero
I know he loves me too
Poor we are together
Only thing missing is you

There, there my poor hero
Her love is all you lack
Forgive and forget
She's never coming back

Save the day once more my hero
Only a couple more to go
Until things are safe..
Blood, sweat, and tears is all we know


5 comments: