Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I remember

I remember red slides. I remember crust less pb&j's. I remember when you'd have to go to your friends house to 'play' rather than text your friends to 'hang'. I remember wearing the same clothes everyday and not thinking twice about it. I remember Ramen Noodles being my main meal. I remember climbing trees. I remember when thinking weak people wear shoes. I remember night games. I remember supersmash bros on the Nintendo 64. I remember being proud I could eat more slices of pizza then the boys. I remember when my dads shirts were dresses on me. I remember when I kissed my dad goodnight, every night. I remember when I stopped. I remember when stake dances were a big deal. I remember when sports were for fun. I remember when it was easy to forgive. I remember when it was easy to forget.

9 comments:

  1. Basically stole this whole thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember eating carrots. Peeling oranges. I remember gingersnaps and how much I loved them. I remember drinking tang and thinking of his hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when my dads shirts were dresses on me.

    This makes me so nostalgic:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when you'd have to go to your friends house to 'play' rather than text your friends to 'hang'.
    I remember this to. Sad day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Proud of eating more pizza than the boys? What kind of a girl's name is John?? YOURE A GIRL???

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I remember when it was easy to forgive. I remember when it was easy to forget." Loved

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember when thinking weak people wear shoes.

    For some reason this stood out, I like it.

    ReplyDelete