Monday, November 26, 2012

Possible Memory

Well weve reached that point where high school students decide whether they want their sport to be their life or a good memory.
Personally, I can't imagine stopping. The time I've put in, the money my dads spent, and the love I've gained for the sport. For now, I plan on fighting to spend more time for the game, earn a scholarship, and gain more memories. Till then;

Here's to all the kick-offs, goals, assists, shootouts, overtimes, livin on the road, the smell of wet grass, early mornings, breakaways, crossbar shots, countless hours of practice, Nike cleats, thousands of dollars, shin guards, hard switches, loud chanting, new equipment, sniping shots, corner kicks, coaches, passion in our numbers, living with your team mates, and gaining a second family. The pick ups, fights, the let down miracles. Soccer is my passion, my future, my game.

#yolo

No comments:

Post a Comment